Monday, November 7, 2011

Desktop Wallpaper: Progress

Each week, I'm sharing new (and free) desktop wallpaper created from my photography.  This week's offering is called Progress.

All of my photographs are shot "as is." I know that many photographers adjust the scene so it's "just so," but I think life speaks more clearly when we allow it to speak for itself. This is exactly how I found the moment when I arrived, camera in hand. One of the things that I like about this photograph is that it can support so many views - those opposing the loss of nature in the name of progress, those who believe that one thing must end for another to be born, and those who believe that, even imperfectly, one world crosses over into the next.


I currently have more than a dozen different wallpapers on my site, formatted for both widescreen and standard monitors.  Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment