Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The No Excuses Workout - Day 14

Since it's Sunday (we're in the midst of packing our home for an up-coming move so I'm a few days behind on the blog - but I'm keeping up with the workout), there is no morning workout or cardio - just the evening exercises.  I'm adding another exercise to the PM Workout as I head into the final week of Phase One.


PM Workout

Twist (No Shout) - one time, twenty repetitions (from Day Two)
Bobble Head - one time, twenty repetitions (from Day Three)
Too Sexy - one time, twenty repetitions (from Day Four)
Popeye - one time, twenty repetitions (from Day Five)
Kick Back - one time, twenty repetitions (from Day Eight)
Flight - one time, twenty repetitions (from Day Nine)
Pump - one time, twenty repetitions (from Day Ten)
Chair - one time, twenty repetitions (from Day Eleven)

The new exercise is called Good Morning - and it's one that I perform carefully as it works my back.  Standing with my feet a comfortable distance apart, I place my hands behind my head and lace my fingers together.  Looking up at the ceiling and keeping my back perfectly straight, I slowly lean forward for a count of four.  How far do I go?  As far as is comfortable.  When I'm in terrible shape, I'll lean to about a 45 degree angle.  When I'm in excellent shape, I'll lean forward as deeply as my balance will allow.

Like all of the other exercises in the PM Workout, I'll do it one time for twenty repetitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment